- The Zap Racket has a removable power cord for easy charging anywhere: a wall outlet, a power strip, or an extension cord—just plug and go. Others with flip out plugs require delicate balancing on power strips and cannot be plugged into standard wall outlets. Charge it in your home, office, patio, garage—anywhere easily!
- Operating Voltage: 110-240 Volts, Will Work Anywhere In The World With A Plug Adapter
2200 Volts Discharged 500 amps. Current, not voltage, does the work in electrical circuits. It’s more than powerful enough for the bugs in your life
- Rechargeable: Up To 600 Charge Cycles*; No Need To Continually Buy Batteries
- RoHS approved 500 milliampere rechargeable battery
- Constructed of high quality ABS plastic—it’s sturdy and due to the nature of its use, it can take some whacks while delivering a strong zap.
Environmentally Friendly: No Pesticides, No Landfill Waste From Continually Replacing Batteries, Safe To Use Around Children and Pets
More Powerful Than Battery Operated Models, Yet Lightweight And Easy To Maneuver
3-Layer (Rhombic Anti-rust Safety Nets) With Attractor Light
- Circuit board is double-dipped in wax to prevent moisture and short circuiting.
- Use it as part of your prevention tool kit against Chikungunya, West Nile and Dengue Fever. It will help reduce the number of mosquitoes flying around and also kill the ones that are buzzing towards you to feed.
-the two external layers protect the user from touching the center live grid
-an added light switch helps you see bugs as it attracts them to the racket for easy zapping at night
- Approximate Product Dimensions: 20 x 9 x 2 inches
- Product Weight: 8.8 ounces